Monday, November 19, 2012

Progress Report on Final Project

My group, Kids R' Us, consists of myself, Victoria Kaplan, Alecia Baxter, and Shannon Watson. We communicate through e-mails, Google Docs, and texts. I have enjoyed getting to know these girls and know that they are all going to be great educators one day. For the most part, every project that we have completed has had 100% participation from each member. When first put into groups, I was worried that I would get a "bad" group, but I have to say that these girls have proven me wrong. I'm so thankful for them!

Our Final Project is coming along very well and I am very excited to see the finished result! We chose to do the short movie option and have decided on a "Dear Abby" style movie. Our video will consist of some common problems that students may face in EDM310 and also will be comprised of several silly questions to add a humorous touch. After each question is asked there will be an answer to each problem in order to help future EDM310 students. I am so excited to see the final outcome of this video. I know that, with the help of my group members, it will be great!

We have been communicating through Google Docs and have set up a script for our movie. We will record and finalize the week after Thanksgiving. I never thought I'd see the day, but we're almost there!

keep calm and make it to christams break quote

No comments:

Post a Comment